Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Adventure!


Today I'm onto an interesting adventure.. My friend Zamir told me and my other friend Naim that he'd would like to treat us for supper.. So, at approximately 2am in the morning we departed from our rented house at section 16 Shah Alam and the destination was the Pizza Hut at section 7..

We went there by motorcycles but unfortunately it was closed. Actually we're not sure whether Pizza Hut is opened 24-7 or not but just barged through the idea.. Giving up was not the plan as we decided to try one other outlet at section 13..

Upon reaching there, we noticed that only the Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken are still opened but not the Pizza Hut.. Now we knew clearly that it's not open 24-7 we decided to go to the McDonalds at section 3.. There, we ordered a Mega Mac each and I told myself "It's a bloody big burger for supper".. Nevertheless, the burger was finished after a series of Jaw-tormenting and gnawing..

What I like after that is the conversation which took place between the three of us.. It was a very thought-provoking and interesting conversation. We talked about lots of things including Legal matters, Educational matters, Linguistic matters and how all of them intertwined with each other.. Then we went back to our rented house at section 16 at approximately 5.30am..

p/s: I'm still full thanks to Zamir.. ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment