Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hajimemasho~



So, this is my second blog which is totally different than the previous one. Why is that? Well, it's because in this blog I won't be using much standard language but I'll use a more vernacular language.

The reason for this is because I want more freedom to write... or... in this case 'type'... What you my friends or readers should expect is there will be some profanity languages in my posts after this.

Not only that, other aspects such as the use of colloquialism, cliche', regionalisms lexicon, euphemism (if any), doublespeak (is any), slang, jargon and even grammatical errors will be present in the posts.

Furthermore, my critical thinking skills will be in and out in this particular blog because I'll just write whatever thoughts that I have without considering it critically. Besides, it's my bloody blog and not yours right? In your blog, YOU can write whatever you want.. savvy? Good! That's that I think... I'm just too lazy to write more.



No comments:

Post a Comment